This is the Privacy Statement of APAC Airconditioning B.V. and APAC Services B.V. (hereinafter referred to as APAC). APAC is located at Krommewetering 131, 3543 AN Utrecht.
APAC is responsible for the processing of personal data.
APAC attaches great importance to your privacy and as such, to the careful processing of personal data of its (future) employees, (prospective) customers, (potential) suppliers, other business partners, visitors to its website and users of its services and products.
Why does APAC process personal data?
APAC processes personal data in order to perform its activities to the best of its ability. The purposes of processing your data include:
▪ Processing requests for information or contact;
▪ Recruiting staff and assessing applicants’ suitability;
▪ Marketing: maintaining contact with (prospective) customers, corporate customers in particular;
▪ Securing our (office) premises and work locations;
▪ Visitor registration;
▪ Concluding and carrying out agreements;
▪ Handling project-related matters;
▪ Fault reporting
How does APAC process personal data?
APAC processes personal data in a confidential and careful manner, in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation. Data are only processed if there is a legitimate purpose and a legal basis for doing so. No more data are processed than necessary and these data are not kept longer than is permitted or necessary. Wherever possible, access to data is limited to persons who require access by virtue of their position.
APAC ensures that the systems in which the personal data are stored are technically and organisationally secure, in order to prevent unauthorised use of personal data. We also require our service providers to take appropriate measures in order to protect your personal data.
What data does APAC process?
▪ Requests for information or contact: name, e-mail address, telephone number
▪ Job applications: first name, surname, CV, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
▪ Marketing: (business) contact details
▪ Security cameras: CCTV footage
▪ Visitor registration: name and duration of stay
▪ Concluding and executing agreements; (business) contact details, financial details
▪ Project-related matters: (business) contact details
▪ Fault reporting: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number
When and under what conditions does APAC disclose your personal data to third parties?
APAC only discloses your personal data to third parties:
▪ if it is required to do so by law;
▪ if you explicitly request this yourself;
▪ within the framework of services provided by trusted third parties.
In all these cases, APAC ensures that your personal data are handled with care. Where necessary, APAC imposes confidentiality and adequate security requirements on these third parties.
How long does APAC store your personal data?
APAC does not store personal data for longer than necessary, with due observance of the minimum legal retention periods.
APAC only processes personal data if there is a legitimate purpose and a legal basis for doing so, e.g. when:
▪ this is required by law; or
▪ this is necessary in the context of an agreement; or
▪ APAC has a legitimate interest in processing said personal data; or
▪ this protects vital interests of the data subject; or
▪ permission has been given by the data subject where necessary.
HHow can you withdraw your permission?
If you have granted APAC permission to process personal data, you can revoke this permission at any time by sending your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain cases, you may be asked to prove your identity before we handle your request.
Your right to inspect, change and delete data and data portability
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request the following with regard to your personal data processed by APAC:
▪ data portability (providing you with information that APAC has on record about you to pass it on to a third party).
You will receive a response within 4 weeks of your request. If a request is complex or if you make multiple requests, it may be that APAC needs a maximum of 3 months to handle your request, but you will still be informed about this within 4 weeks.
If APAC decides not to grant your request, it will notify you of the reasons thereof.
APAC will not charge any costs for handling your request, unless a request is excessive or unfounded. In that case, APAC has the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee.
You can submit any complaints about the use of your personal data to email@example.com.
Our website contains various links to websites of other organisations. APAC is not responsible for the use of personal data by those organisations. APAC advises visitors to carefully read the privacy statements of those organisations.
Privacy statement update
The current version of this Privacy Statement dates from 01/07/2018. APAC reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. You are advised to regularly consult our Privacy Statement to remain informed of any changes made to it.